International Montessori Academy is a private school serving Toddlers through Fifth Grade across three campuses in Bellevue and Seattle, Washington. IMA presents a broad range of multilingual experiences by blending the foundations of Montessori practices with language immersion.
Language Models Offered:
• West Bellevue Campus: Bilingual and Full Immersion Mandarin Programs
• Eastgate Campus: Bilingual and Full Immersion Mandarin, Bilingual Spanish and Full Immersion Japanese Programs
• Capitol Hill Campus: Bilingual and Full Immersion Mandarin and Spanish Programs
Montessori and Language Immersion Classroom Models:
• Toddler Programming: 15 months – 2 ½ years old
• Pre-Primary Programming: 2 ½ years – 3 years old
• Primary Programming: 2 ½ - 6 years old
• Elementary Programming: 1st – 5th Grade (West Bellevue Campus Only)
IMA is now accepting applicants for the 2020-2021 school year!
IMA is interviewing for the following positions across multiple campuses:
• Lead Toddler Montessori Teachers (Native English-Speaking Teachers)
• Lead Pre-Primary Montessori Teachers (Native English-Speaking Teachers)
• Lead Bilingual Primary Montessori Teachers (Native English-Speaking Teachers)
• Lead Full Immersion Primary Montessori Teachers (Native Mandarin-Speaking Teachers)
• Lead Full Immersion Primary Montessori Teachers (Native Spanish-Speaking Teachers)
• Toddler Assistant Teachers (Native Chinese-Speaking or Native Spanish-Speaking Teachers)
• Primary Assistant Teachers (Native Chinese-Speaking or Native Spanish-Speaking Teachers)
• Elementary (1st-5th Grade) Teachers (Montessori Certification and/or BA in Education required)
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please list what campus and position you are applying for in the body of your e-mail. In addition, if you are interested in starting work prior to September 2020, please note that in your e-mail.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview with the Head of School. Final candidates are then invited in to observe a classroom and teach a demonstration lesson.