International Montessori Academy is a private school serving Toddlers through Fifth Grade across three campuses in Bellevue and Seattle, Washington. IMA presents a broad range of multi-lingual experiences by blending the foundations of Montessori practices with language immersion. IMA offers bilingual and full immersion programs in English, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin to foster the development of a world language.
o Toddler Programming: 15 months – 2 ½ years old
o Primary Programming: 2 ½ - 6 years old
o Elementary Programming: 1st – 5th Grade
West Bellevue Campus: Toddler, Primary and Elementary Programming
2227 112th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Eastgate Campus: Toddler and Primary Programming
14929 SE Allen Road, Bellevue, WA 98006
Capitol Hill Campus: Toddler and Primary Programming
1715 E. Olive Way, Seattle, WA 98102
An IMA teacher is highly motivated, passionate, and excited about supporting children as they grow and develop.
IMA is seeking to hire Teacher Assistants for our Toddler and Primary programs for the current school year. Teacher Assistants play an important role in the classroom as a support to the Montessori trained Lead Teacher. They are a key element in offering the language immersion model within each classroom.
These positions are set to begin immediately, by January 7, 2019, or by the agreed upon date between IMA and the applicant.
Capitol Hill Campus: Toddler Chinese, Spanish or English-speaking Teacher Assistants
Capitol Hill Campus: Primary Spanish-speaking Teacher Assistant
Capitol Hill Campus: Part Time Extended Day Afterschool Program Teachers
Eastgate Campus: Toddler Chinese or English-speaking Teacher Assistants
West Bellevue Campus: Toddler Chinese or English-speaking Teacher Assistants
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma required
· Fluent in the specified language, native speaker
· Experience working with children in a childcare or school setting for at least 1 year
· Montessori training preferred but not required
· Please communicate if you have an specified visa or OPT requirements IMA needs to accommodate upon hire
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
· Full-Time positions, Monday-Friday. Hours vary between 8:00-6:00 p.m.
· Part-Time positions may be available and/or discussed depending upon the position
· Competitive monthly salary
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, enrollment in 401(k)
· Paid vacation, holidays and time off in alignment with the school calendar and breaks
· Paid sick time
· You will begin by interviewing with Head of School, Brittney Gerry
· Applicants who are a good fit for the position are invited back for a working interview to observe and work in the classroom. These vary, but usually last approximately 2 hours
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org