Thank you for your interest in the International Montessori Academy. We strive to inspire our students to be creative and flexible in achieving their goals- and to be globally-minded entrepreneurs. The Eastgate Campus, the West Bellevue Campus, and the Capitol Hill Campus are all currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year that runs September through June.
If you're looking for an immediate start date, we are in a rolling admissions phase for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, and acceptance is based on availability for all three campuses. You can apply for the current school year by selecting the "Mid to Late-Year" application in Ravenna.
Applications are generated based on the grade you specify on your child's student profile in Ravenna. Apply grades are based loosely on N2 age 2 or Toddler; PS age 3; PK age 4, and K age 5, as of the start of the school program. Based on your child's specified grade, you might have multiple application options. The application descriptions will help you decide the best option. If you are unsure about an application or classroom option, please email email@example.com.
The first step to admission is creating a Ravenna profile. The next step is signing up for an on-site tour for your family's preferred campus. On-site tours are offered on Tuesdays (West Bellevue Campus), Wednesdays (Capitol Campus), and Thursdays (Eastgate Campus) at 9:30 AM & 10:15 AM. More details to follow as we return from closure.
Once you've attended a tour and applied, the last step in scheduling a parent interview.
- What if my child is 14 months, can they join a Toddler classroom?
- What happens after we apply and attend a Parent/Family interview?
- When can my child enter a Primary classroom?
- How does Ravenna denote each grade level?
- What language models/classrooms are offered at the West Bellevue Campus?
- What language models/classrooms are offered at the Eastgate Campus?
- What language models/classrooms are offered at the Capitol Hill Campus?